I'm just a bit upset.

Wow, I haven't been on Mibba in so long. I've never realized how big a part of it is of my life. I've really missed letting my feelings out, ranting and just connecting with people. I'm glad to be back, but I know I'll have to leave soon again. Exams are coming up and I have a bunch of homework to finish over the holidays.

So, I'm in my very first high school relationship. I've gotten my first kiss and I've been alright. I'm finally starting to realize how you can start to really dislike the person you're with. I mean, you're always going to have these little things that bother you about your significant other, but I think I've decided I'm going to break up with mine. He gets me mad sometimes, because he can be insensitive. It's a relationship and I know I'm young so I don't have to get upset every time he says something a little rude or when he hugs another girl. There's just a point where things go too far.

We were just talking about our day and I was explaining how my family hasn't even put up the Christmas tree yet. My parents have been busy lately and I've had to help around a lot. I'm balancing a hard and new academic program with some other things too. And I accept all this. My dad recently lost his job so he's working with my mother. We have our own spa and it's pretty hard to have a good business during this time, especially during the winter. And they work from 9 to 8, so I've only been seeing them in the late evening. I've decorated part of the house, but the tree is in the garage and it's pretty big, so I can't get it up myself. I tell Leon, I guess - my boyfriend, this and all he says "procrastination runs in the family, obviously."

And that really hurt me. I mean, my parents try to make ends meet and all he does is insult me as well as my family. He was trying to be funny and make me laugh, but I don't think it was just the right way. Ah, but I'll deal with this somehow.
December 23rd, 2009 at 03:13am