complaining about complaining

Here is a story that must be read. It is really good and the girl has barly any views. I think that you should as check out VivaLaResistencia.

Her story teEn-harmony Your Soulmate is just one click away is great. And it needs more views and comments so check it out.
--------

On a different note, I feel that people complain far too much. I feel that people spend far too much time looking at the negative rather than seeing the good things that they have in their life.
I mean I am a total optimist so this may just be me. But I have a hard time complaining. I feel whiney and I hate that.
But here I am complaining about complaining.
Great isn't it.
I just want people to find the good things. To appreciate the good, and stop focusing on the negative.
I don't know.
I just hate to read about bad things. If you don’t like something fix it. If you cant, then forget it.
Or I find myself riding in the car with a friend. And they make a comment about someone else they don’t know that is driving a car. And they will say something like ‘Wow they are a totally retarded. They aren’t going anywhere in their life.’
And I am like 'You dont know them, maybe they are having a bad day. And their mom just died."
And I really dislike that too.
But I like to give people a benefit of the doubt. My mom says that is not always a good thing.
But I don’t care.
I think that this is just a bunch of rambling. So pay it no attention. It doesn’t make much sense, because I can’t seem to form one coherent thought at the moment.
Sorry.
December 23rd, 2009 at 04:53am