I can walk through doors! [Alert the media: Invincible Woman has found her powers]

So the other morning I woke up and walked really early, so naturally it was still dark. I walked to my bedroom door as usual and reached for the door knob, but it wasn't there! My hand went right through the door! For a split second, all my fuzzy mind could gather was, "Yes! I'm finally invincible! Woot!" But when I pulled my thoughts together and flipped on the light, I realized someone had only opened my door in the night. Hehe.My their mistake.

Okay, while I'm here I have to say..I cannot believe Christmas is only three days away! It seems like summer just left! I mean, this Christmas it's been really hard for me to get into the spirit. That could be because we've only had a half an inch of snow and it melted, my family and I just got moved and got our tree up like a week and a half a go, and my parents just got the gifts bought and under the tree a couple days ago...But I'm not sure, I think it's more than that. Maybe it's just a stage I'm going through in my teenage life.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that it's here. My grandpa came for a visit, too and he's going to be here until after Christmas.

Regardless of whatever my parents got me, there's really only two things I want for Christmas. Two things of which, I shall not mention. I shall keep you guessing.

Merry Christmas to all!

Pretty Young Thing~
December 23rd, 2009 at 05:15am