Ahh Today(:

Today was a great one. I did a good little show downtown with some friends, and I met Jon.
Wanna know how I met Jon? I'll tell you!

Anna, Sajan, Mitchell and I went into Music Source, I believe, and we were looking at guitars. Being such a retard as always, I repeated Mitchell's question which was also retarded, if I may add, and this kid who looked like he was 14 looked at me and started to giggle showing his metal mouth.
"Oh sorry," I said to the stranger, "I wasn't talking to you. Sorry, it's just th- Oh nevermind- Sorry- Well, I- Ah, nevermind- Sorry." He just looked at me with a grin and started to walk away. Anna got a guitar down and started to play, as Sajan, Mitchell, and I just stood by her and watched her contently. Then along comes metal mouth with a guitar and who sat on a stool, played for about 8 minutes, put the guitar back, then just sat back down again, behind us, staring. That's not creepy...
"Oh, can I hang out with you guys?" he asked after about 20 minutes of sitting on that stool and watching us.
"Yeah, I guess." we said. We were quiet for a few minutes and then he spoke up again,
"My name's Jon." he said quitely. I then yelled, "WHAT? CARL?" or something strange and loud like that and he reapeated himself, only a little bit louder, I nodded my hed letting him know I understood him. A few more minutes of just me and my friends, which is not including Jon, and he spoke up... Again.
"I don't know your names." He said with a silent chuckle and a grin. AGAin, I shouted,
"THAT'S ANNA. THAT'S MITCHELL. THAT'S SAJAN. AND I'M ALLY."
"Oh cool." Jon said too silently to make me scream WHAT and have him repeat himself.

AGAIN.

Her mom came in soon after, and we left him:(

It was just all to akward, but fun(: Imma miss Jon.

Oh...

DID I TELL YOU THAT ACROSS THE STREET FROM WHERE WE WERE PERFORMING, THERE WAS SOME GIRL DANCING WITH HER HEADPHONES IN, LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT. We all couldn't help but laugh. Even my old science teacher who came by was cracking up. Call me rude and immature,(Please don't.)it was just so funny! xD

Today ended well. I took a nap, went out for some tacos, and I'm typing this journal. I love today! My hair is straightened, I hung out with friends, I met Jon, I saw my dad, there are so many presents under the tree! Ah. Today is just awesome, and I feel like sharing it with you(:

Feel free to comment! I'm very social, and I don't like sweetened tea, but I love mustaches!
:{D

-Ally(:
December 23rd, 2009 at 07:19am