HA! IN YOUR FACE, MOTHER! D< [Not a mom hate journal! A Facebook hate journal!]

Sooo...turns out our computer was the home to like 23 infectious viruses. For 2 days, I had to deal with stupid pop-ups telling me that I had viruses WHICH I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT. I get it, Security Tool, you want me to fix the stupid frickin' problem!

If you ask me, Security Tool is a tool. Stupid douchebag of a software that wants to take the money out of everyone's pockets.

Anyways, my mom had to call up Quest to figure out the problem...that took about an hour or so. Partly my fault since I had a slight dumb*ss moment and forgot what was my left and what was my right.

The guy told us the problem mainly was because of Facebook. Which only my DAD mainly uses and occasionally me. By the way, my MOTHER blamed ME for the destruction of our computer because I'm on it 99.9% of the time. But it was my FATHER'S fault so IN YOUR FACE MOTHER!.

Another reason to not go on Facebook: It causes viruses. Which people have been complaining about but stupid Facebook won't do a God d*mn thing about it! D< STUPID FACEBOOKIANS NOT FIXING THE STUPID PROBLEM! YOU GAVE ME VIRUSES!

...Ihate Facebook...
December 24th, 2009 at 04:26am