Guilt

Have you ever had so much guilt in your life, that has made you despise yourself? Like, you're holding all the bad things you've done in this world, to yourself and you dont tell anyone. I have.

A word of advise to anyone that has guilt in their life, let it out and tell someone about it. It makes you feel ALOT better. Believe me. Recently, I confessed to my older sister something bad that I had been doing for more then a year, because it was killing me inside. In other words, everytime I would think about it, it just made me hate myself, and I would feel like I was the worse human being ever.

Of course, after I confess to my older sister about my "sin" , i felt as if i had release a whole lot of pain and guilt inside of me. Me being the religious person I am, I asked my older sister if God would forgive me, and she said, "God Forgives everyone." which is true. BUT, when you ask for forgiveness, I learned that you actually have to prove it to him and show him that you really are sorry, by not doing whatever you did wrong.

So now i haven't done that bad thing that i did for more then years, and I feel better, and i've actually learn to love myself more. So if you have guilt within you, let it out, ask for forgiveness, and prove to whom ever.
December 24th, 2009 at 07:31am