FML

So I was cruising through the FML site today when I saw a certain post. For some reason, my firsts thoughts were, 'what would Mibba think?' I found it really interesting compared to the rest of the posts and thought it would make for an excellent (but not forum worthy) discussion. Please keep in mind that THIS IS NOT MY FML POSTING. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN TO ME.

"Today, I found out where my $300 worth of American Eagle and Hollister clothes had disappeared to. My 16 year old sister shredded them with scissors, took pictures of it for her Myspace and said that I deserved it for being a "conformist." All her "internet friends" said it was awesome. FML"
-taken from fml.com

I was scrolling through the comments for this posting and saw some people were saying that the person who posted that deserved.
I personally think the sister in this story needs to get over herself. What she did was just plain stupid and wrong. We are all conformists whether we like it or not. For example, we ALL wear clothes (my excuses to the nudists). I do not think the sister's actions were justified.
And if this gets into the whole Hot Topic vs. American Eagle, Hollister, etc. battle, don't clothes from both sides cost about the same? I really hope it doesn't turn into one of those battles, because they really are pointless and do not amount to anything.
Please note that I am NOT defending any of these stores.
December 24th, 2009 at 06:44pm