Tears on Christmas...

Music: Flyleaf - I'm So Sick
Mood: Sh***y
Doing: Sipping Lukewarm Ho chocolate

I don't want to complain or anything because it's Christmas and all (or whatever you celebrate), but I just feel like I have to vent you know? Well if you don't then a very en then to damn bad. So basically, I'm having not only a very crappy night, but a very crappy Christmas.
It starts with the fact that we have very little money. So, Santa won't be a big help this this year. Normally I wouldn't care, but my brother and sister will be very disappointed when they see whats under the tree. And having to play mommy most of the time means that I feel responsible and don't want to see their sad faces. As for me, sure it would be great to get something nice, but there's nothing that my mom could afford. That's just general, the night became bad when my mother threatened to cancel Christmas if we didn't help her clean. Now, again I don't really care (I actually liked the idea) but how could she do that to my younger brother and sister who still believe in Santa?!?! She was yelling at us and stuff and then she went upstairs to bed. She came back down awhile later and saw that we had cleaned and for a while, everything was okay. The my dad wanted Christmas music (I HATE Christmas music) so he turned it on. But my sister said that the music was hurting the dogs ears (she's seven) and my dad lost it!!! He started yelling, cussing, and throwing stuff around like he always does when he gets mad. That went on for a good ten minutes before he calmed down.

Now, everything and everyone is fine. Except of coarse for me. I can't be fine, I just can't. I know Christmas isn't all about presents and that my brother ans sister should learn that, but I can't stand to have tears on Christmas.

Please don't leave any mean comments.
I'm only doing this to vent. :/
December 25th, 2009 at 03:46am