Wanna sing with me? (Lyric 3)

Ah Christmas.

It's absolutely beautiful, and I love everything about it. What's made my Christmas day special?

Maybe it's the fact that my parents asked if my boyfriend was coming over some time today. Like they were inviting him. This is very huge. And you would know that if you knew my parents. Multiple times they've asked me to break up with a boyfriend, or they would scowl when I said his name. But with Cody, it's different. They love him. They trust him. It's amazing and it's the best present I could ask for.

But for the material things, I got: A new LIFEBOOK Laptop, a zebra print snuggie, matching zebra print pajamas, and moolah. It's pretty amazing.

And I'm always the one who passes out the presents. I'm the one who puts on Christmas music (this year I used the magical website of Pandora), I hummed around the house, I calmed my mom down when she was on one of her obsessed cleaning sprees.

And now we're just chilling until dinner. I would be helping, but I'm such a terrible cook. I know nothing, and I don't want to use Christmas dinner to experiment or attempt to better my skills. I'll probably go down later and help with the desserts.

It's a beautiful Christmas -- that's for sure.

To sing some Christmas songs
But you gotta sing along
Even if you sing it wrong
'Tis the Season

-Maggie-
December 25th, 2009 at 08:03pm