Real My Chemical Romance Fans?

Real MCR fans know more songs than Welcome to the Black Parade.
No, real MCR fans are the people who've bought the albums, singles, merchandise etc. even if it was just one single that they bought. 'Welcome to the Black Parade', in my opinion, is quite a different song to the rest of My Chemical Romance's music. Would you prefer somebody to like one song by them or none at all?

Real MCR fans know Gerard Way's brother's name.
No, real MCR fans like the band for their music, not the members of the band. Knowing their names is an added bonus. When did people stop realising that music is music, not people's looks and names?

Real MCR fans get excited and hyper when one of there songs come on the radio.
Not necessarily. Other emotions run through people when they're listening to music and they're not always happy ones. Slower songs such as 'Disenchanted' and 'Demolition Lovers' don't make me want to jump for joy because there's a serious meaning behind them.

Real MCR fans punch anyone who disses Gerard's hair, or anything about MCR, for that matter.
This one just made me laugh. Do you really think Gerard wants his fans lashing out at people for something so stupid? Everyone's entitled to their own opinion at the end of the day.

Real MCR fans know the names of everyone in the band, and what they do.
And again, what happened to the music? Liking some music is not about the members or what they do in the band. You know maybe some people aren't as lucky to have computers to look it up on. Maybe some people can't even afford an album or a single and have to listen to the band on the radio. But they're still a fan.

Real MCR fans shop for hours just to find a jacket that looks like the Black Parade uniforms.
Really? They're pretty easy to find online.

Real MCR fans will keep reading this.
No I won't, I've read it once. I laughed, cried from laughter, and laughed again. Wasted thirty seconds of my life and am still none the wiser wondering why people think like this!

No offence to anybody..
I just don't agree!
December 25th, 2009 at 10:52pm