The Aftermath...

It's two days after Christmas- quite possibly my favourite holiday- and here I am; in my new socks, lounging on my couch with my soft, fuzzy, brown blanket I bought in some airport wrapped around me as I watch Stardust on TV.

My feet are still cold.

The movie is actually quite boring.

I'm paying no attention to it.

Why?
Well, I could probably say I"m wondering what Season 2 of Glee will bring, as I got Season 1 on DVD. Or, that I'm thinking of a brand new story idea that I'm going to be too lazy to write down on paper (which I am, by the way). Or that I'm trying to remember the name of that song that that band on the soundtrack or CD that I don't remember. Or I'm wondering what Sherlock Holmes is gonna be like.

But really, I'm just admiring a certain person.

She's kinda like my role model.

No, its not Taylor Swift. Or Demi Lovato. Or Selena Gomez. And you're crazy if you think its that slut Miley. Not even the Jonas Brothers.

Denise Jonas.

I know it sounds really weird, and kinda creepy. But I really do admire her. Look at her sons; look at what they have achieved. She's kinda amazing. How she manages to keep four boys under control I wouldn't know. And I'm thinking about how hard it must be for her; one of her sons is married, Joe moved out and now she only has two left.

I guess that's a mother's job.

You know, I sometimes wanna meet her more than her sons.

No lie.
December 27th, 2009 at 06:47pm