Chances:

If you were given a million chances to do something, but every time you are given the oppurtunity you turn it down, dontcha think that on the million and oneth time that you would give in only because God keeps giving the chance so it must be meant to be?

For me it depends on the thing:

Drugs: No, I've already had more than a million chances and that's just because there are many druggees at my school.

Singing on Stage: Well, duh! I wouldn't've turned it down in the first place, but if I did a get a million chances, I would eventually agree to do so.

If I had a million chances, I would let my life fall into God's hands.

*So here's the thing:
You should make a journal about this and give me the link. Every time you do that, your name will be in MissKrissy90 and mine new and upcoming story. Of course it will be in the author's comment.
*What you do:
1)Make a journal starting off like mine did.
2)List at least one thing you wouldn't do if you were given a million chances to participate.
3)List at least one thing you would do after being given the oppurtunity a million times.
4)End your journal like I did.
5)Make a link to this page to let everyone know who did it.
6)And comment on this journal and put the link to yours.
SIMPLE!
Start,No,Yes,End,Link,Comment!

Inspired by:
neonlights.
bookshade
December 29th, 2009 at 07:33am