His Little Piece of Heaven - Jimmy Sullivan

Today the world lost a beautiful man. Words cannot even describe Jimmy Sullivan. He was the best drummer in the world, I truly believe that. Not even 30. I don't know what to think anymore. Why. Why did such a talented beautiful nice amazing crazy genuine man have his life cut short? I don't know the answer. All I know is that The Rev was one hell of a drummer, a loving husband, a caring friend, and a beloved man who was an inspiration to many. Jimmy The Rev Sullivan will be missed but never forgotten. Even though he's gone he still lives on through the music he created and lived for. Music was his life, the lyrics his story and no matter what happens the world will always have a little piece of him left.

Jimmy dying has really gotten me thinking why. Why was his life cut so short?

Some people think its because he did what he needed to do and now its his time to go home. Time for God to take him home. Its one opinion but I disagree with it.

This man had so much more to offer. He could have reached and touched the hearts and minds of millions of people and I dont believe he was finished. Im not saying I blame God for this. Just that I dont understand why people die. Why some people live to be 100 and others dont make it a year. Or why some arent born at all. I dont think we have the power or the mind set to understand it at all. That its so far advanced that we cant fathom why something like this would happen. I sure can't. I will not for one second believe that jimmy was meant to be taken away from his friends and family and fans who loved him more than anything.

We love ya Jim<3

Dear God, let Jimmy find his Little Piece of Heaven.
December 29th, 2009 at 10:22am