Where's the bloody Lemsip when you need it?

My throat is actually killing me, it's actually reaching down my airways in to my lungs, through my pulmonary vein and trying to rip out my heart...well atleast it's going with the blood flow, I can only imagine what would happen if it went through my pulmonary artery :|

Well New Years is apparently sorted out for me and Ryan, he said he's gonna come over after work and bring food, wine, beer, cider etc for us two and we'll spend the New Years together. I want to go to a pub, Up Town, go for a stroll watch the fireworks from Embankment or Temple to avoid the crowds... show of my boots! I love the boots! I'll speak to him later about it, or write it I can barely talk...

I don't know what the fuck is up with my friends... bloody hell. Basically, me, Becky and Michaela used to be like a little threesome thing (no dirty thoughts or innuendos please), we all went to college and as expected some of us grew apart... well no. Becky decided that she no longer wanted to be my friend, stopped talking to me, didn't tell me why but talked to Michaela went out with Michaela etc... I tried... but I didn't know what was up with Becky... then when Louise finally confronted her on what a bitch she was being (she wouldn't return texts, phonecalls, deleted me off of MSN wouldn't reply on Facebook so I couldn't get hold of her...) she emailed me and told me in the harshest possible way she wants to loose all contact with me. Michaela asked me what she had said and I didn't tell her, I don't want her to feel like she has to side with us, and I don't want it to seem like I'm bitching about Becky. I want to make everything easier for her.

Anyway, Becky and Michaela and some other people (one girl that has replaced me... daymn biatch, and some of our friends) are going to the WinterWonderland in Hyde Park and then on to Embankment for New Years... where's my invite? Mutual friends are going... Michaela is going, the only one that doesn't like me is Becky! We don't have to be all pally pally, and we wont argue... she doesn't like confrontation, and I'm willing to be civil- not that I wouldn't 'cause I'm hoping Becky will change her mind.

So I aked Michaela what she was doing she said nothing, but that if I wanted to meet up she was free in the afternoon on NYDay. Why lie? Oh well. Her and Becky have been out and done things and I haven't been asked by Michaela at all.

Next topic: I want a little house on an island in Norway: it looks so nice. I'm watching Coast. I should really shower it's almost 1pm. Hmph... I might, then I'll go and see Ryan... I have to check my bank account too, though I doubt I have any money. =/ Fuck sake.

Yeah.. anyway. I'm bored: pointless journal entry, tbh. Don't know why I bother. :S
December 30th, 2009 at 01:43pm