Things I love and things I hate

Okay so first the love ones. I love:

-My phone. I've said it before and I'm going to say it again.
-My iPod. And right now I'm like really angry because I left it at a friend.
-My laptop
-My friends. I wove you guys!
-Waking up at 2 p.m.
- When teachers think I'm wrong, but then they realize I'm not and apologize. It just makes me feel good.
-Guys with eyebrows piercings. They just scream hot!
-Guys with black hair and blue eyes.
-Chick flicks
-White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks. I don't have words to describe how good it is.
-Watching TV! I almost forgot about this one.
-Ice skating. I skate every day. Okay, almost every day.
-My chapstick.
-My pencil case. It's a cow and I love it so much. It's cute, I got it as a present.
-Huge stuffed animals.
-Squeezing huge stuffed animals.
-Arrogant guys. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. I noticed they attract me. I don't know why.
-Bad guys. You know does guys with black jackets, dark aviators sunglasses that usually drive motorcycles , street fight and have gorgeous bodies? Well, yea, they attract me. If anyone knows why, I would like to hear it. No, seriously. It scares me sometimes.
-Girls with curly hair. My hair is straight so I obviously like those girls that have beautiful curly hair.
-When mom asks me something and I answer but smile and she keeps saying: "You're lying. No seriously, you're lying. Stop smiling."It’s just funny.
I can't think of anything else right now...

Now for the hate part. I hate:

-Pathetic wannabes. I hate them with all my heart. I would kill them, no joke.
-Wannabes that try to copy me.
-When you say "Don't look but there's a hot guy right there" everybody looks. Good people, I said don't look!
-Chat speak
-When the teachers asks for your homework and you don't have it and they ask "Why haven't you done your homework?" and you make up something and then they are like "You're lying." Why are they even asking then? It's pretty obvious you are going to lie, duh.
-When people chew gum with their mouths open. It's just gross.
-When my parents read my texts. Ever heard of privacy?
-When I talk with a guy on MSN and mom enters the room and she is like "Oh, who is this guy you are talking to? Oh, he's cute." And then dad comes in and he is like: "Guy, what guy?". It's so embarrassing.
-Guys that try to hook up with you on Internet.Duh, it's so...I don't know...pathetic.
-Girls that giggle too much. I hate them. Why can't they just laugh?
-The nerd who always answers all the teacher's questions. You know and he raises his hand with lightning speed.
-When I forget someone's name.
-When I embarrass myself in front of a cute guy. And believe I do that a lot. I'm klutz and cute boys just seem to be there all the time.
-The fact that I always seem to fall for the wrong guy and end up with a broken heart.
-Girls who hit on my boyfriend when I'm right there. They usually end with a black eye. Seriously, I can be very dangerous.
-When people ask "Are you okay?" when they see you crying. Well I'm crying ,obviously I'm not okay. Just leave me alone!
-When there's only one minute left in class and I start to pack my things and the teacher starts to yell at me. Duh, I was only packing.
-When people call me a klutz. I know I'm a klutz, but you don't have to remind me!
-Any type of sport. I mean I like watching sports, but I'm just not good at them.
-That I can't sing.
-Kids that always seem to follow you when you like really hate them and just talk with them because you don't want to be rude.
-Guys that pretend to be hardcore, but are afraid of a tiny little spider.
-Girl that cover their faces with makeup and consider themselves beautiful, when they really look like sh*it.
-Clowns. They scare me, a lot!
-When people call you snobby because of the way you walk. I walk like this because it's the way I walk. I'm not going to stare at my shoes when I'm walking!
December 30th, 2009 at 10:41pm