I broke up with him... :'(

Yesturday night i broke up with my boyfriend. He started to cry. I knew i had hurt him but i think it was best to get outta that relationship before the beatings started........... I am very sad and alone now. I still have his necklace that he got me for christmas. Its a small silver heart that had three dimonds on it (and yes its real). The positive side to this is that i am now a single teenage girl and i dont need a man to be in my life right now. I do admit that i am a HUGE flirt with some of my guy friends. I now have a goal. That goal is to be single for more then a year. I hope i follow that goal. Winter break is almost over and only three of my friends know about this break up. I hope that it isn't going to be weird and akward around us. Maybe in time we can start to be friends again. Hes a really nice country guy, but hes to controlling and he was ready for the next "base".....i wasn't. He physically hurt me once so i was scared of him. My friends told me to break up with him somewhere where there was people. I did but it was still very hard to do it because i made him cry... HA never knew that i can make a tough country dude cry.
December 31st, 2009 at 12:40am