2009 Reflections. 2010 Predictions.

2009 was good.

Relatively uneventful, but good. I discovered more about myself. More about what I want out of life and who I am.

I want to travel. I want to see London, New York and LA in particular before I die (hopefully, I've got a long time to fulfill this goal).

I want to have fun. I don't want to live by rules and guidelines (not anymore anyway). I want to enjoy life.

These things I discovered about myself this year.

Otherwise the rest of the year was sort of boring.

For 2010. I'm hoping that

I'll read a lot.

I'll finish a story (I will, I swear)

I'll socialise more.

Instead of shying away from guys I like I'll be a little bolder and maybe... actually... talk to them *gasps of shock are heard*.

I'll get to see at least one of the cities I talked about. Or at least make proper plans to.

I'll work harder at uni (I want to get at least one High Distinction on an assignment and one Distinction overall in a subject).

That's it really. They're not really resolutions, they're just... things I want to do. I don't want to call them resolutions because these things over the year I've made decisions to do, but they never really came to be. So... yeah.

I'm looking forward to 2010 though. The things already lined up;

Wicked x 2
Taylor Swift concert
Supernatural Convention (where I'm going to meet Misha Collins, haha)
Actually studying my major

and I just got a reason to make sure I look as hot as physically possible for me tonight :D

See you in the new year.
December 31st, 2009 at 01:31am