Here's to the fast times.

Hello world. Hello 2010.

I can honestly say that I'm scared to start 2010, but I'm
also very excited. It's going to be a great year and as always, I'll try to make the best of it.

First and foremost, I'm so thankful for my friends. You guys are literally my lifeforce and I'd be complete shit without you guys. I'm so glad I made so many new friends this year.

I also started high school and freshman year is going okay. It's s little rocky and frustrating at times, but i've got high hopes for it to get better. Sophmore year is coming soon and I've got to shape up...

I'm sad of leaving 2009 behind, but I know all the great memories will never leave me. Going to Guatemala and visiting my family was such a memorable experience and i can't wait to go back and see everyone (7.31.09). I went to my first concert this year and it was astounding... Bamboozle 2009 was a day I'll never, ever forget (5.22.09)... The feeling of being in a crowd is so fucking amazing I can't even bother to explain it. I also completed my 1st story on mibba and that was one hell of an accomplishment for me...

I'm thankful for this year and everything that came of it, because now it's all a part of me.

I'm not going to say my resolutions here though.... Or anywhere.
I just feel that I won't keep my word and will be judged if I do.
But I'll do my best.

This is going to be my third year keeping a diary and it amazes me on how much I've changed.
I'm proud of myself though and will keep striving for improvement.

I'd like to also pay respect for a few loved ones.

R.I.P:

Maria C.
Jack L.
James Sullivan

May you be in a happier place....

Here's to the fast times....
The times we felt alve.

Watch out 2010,
I'm coming.
December 31st, 2009 at 02:23am