The Death of Jimmy [This is tragic!]

I woke up early Tuesday morning and signed onto myyearbook.com and for those of you who are signed up there, you know they've got that whole new chatter thing going on so you can see and comment on everyone's statuses. Well, I saw one of my friend's stat's up there - one who had always relatively favored Jimmy in appearance and he was goofy like him, too. - His status just so happened to say, "R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan" I thought it was a joke ya know..how could someone so needed in this world be gone?

So I commented on it and told him of my disbelief, then told him I was going to google search it at that very moment. As soon as I did, the only words I had to type in the search bar were "Avenged Sevenfold.." and it finished my sentence for me. You know the drop down list of choices? It said, "avenged sevenfold drummer dead" and immediately I knew it was true.

When I read the small article I actually cried and my heart hurt. The world didn't deserve to lose someone like Jimmy. We need his laughter, his hilarious ways about him, everything.

We could use some more of that in this messed up world today.

And seriously! I had a plan of action to record a single track with him, because honestly, I adore that man's voice. It's so unique and I just absolutely love it. So ever since the first time I heard it and discovered the voice belonged to him (chorus of Critical Acclaim) I swore I was going to record a single track with him someday. This was my plan:

Find him.
Tell him I'd pay him however much thousands of dollars he wanted for the tack to be recorded with him.
Make him my bestest friend.
Then record the track and I won't have pay because we're bestest friends!
XD

I can't do that now. Death has stripped him right away from all of us.

This is no fair. First Michael Jackson, now Jimmy? Who's next?

Honestly, I don't want to know. I might not be able to handle it.

I can only think of what Matt, Leanna, Val, Zacky, Brian, Johnny and any other family and friends he might have had are going through.

I feel just awful thinking about it.

I surely hope Jimmy gets to rest in peace. People are still nagging at Michael and the poor man's dead.

People need lives. That's what they need. Lives.

When all you have better to do is sit around and post negative things about dead people, you need a life.

As you can tell, I'm still bitter over the way Michael was treated.

But anyway..I'm sure Jimmy would want us all to be happy and remember us the way he was.

I did hear that they're going to go ahead and release the fifth album because in the recording studio, the drum tracks are laid down first.

It will be painful but helpful also I think..

Thoughts and feelings are always welcome. =)

I'll be starting a new Jimmy story soon. Look out for it. I have it all planned out and I'm hoping it's going to be amazing. I've been at this huge writer's block now for nearly a year. Tried to write fan fiction for every one imaginable, tried to right original fiction, too! I think the death of Jimmy will be my break through with my writer's block. It's a sad way to get past it, but I'm glad he's the one helping me.

Thanks for your time.

Pretty Young Thing Hearts Jimmy~
December 31st, 2009 at 04:26pm