R.I.P Jimmy Sullivan. My hero and Role model

On the day after Christmas I left for Florida with my schools Marching band. I had a lot of fun that week even though I had a pink eye, stuffy nose and sore throat the whole week. When I got back home I immediately fell asleep in my room from the exhaustion. My mom woke me up to ask if I wanted to go to my cousins house for a new years eve party, I said no. My brother sam later came in my room and started bugging me. Are daily retual which he had missed for a week since I was gone. He let it slip about Jimmy Sullivans death. I thought he was joking, or that I wasn't hearing right. Within seconds I jumped from my bed and ran down the stairs to the computer, which is now on my lap. I searched around and found out that Jimmy Sullivan had died from an unknown cause on the 28th of December 2009. I let tears slip from my eyes. It was then my brother noticed that I was actually serious about Jimmy Sullivan being my role model and hero.

Jimmy Sullivan had an interview that I watched online today and he talked about how he was affected by his role model's death. I understood the feeling, it was the same I had for him. I wish that I could find a way for Jimmy Sullivan know that he really affected some peoples life. I wish that he never died. I hope that his music lives on for ever and that people don't forget him. People realize how special musicians are when they died. But I think I realized how special Jimmy Sullivan was before that because he and the whole band were different in a unique good amazing way.

I will miss you jimmy Sullivan and I will carry on your music the best I can.

My deep condolences to

Mathew Sanders and wife
Zachary Baker
Jonathan Seward
Brian Elwin Haner Jr.
Leana Sullivan
His mother and father and relatives
Jason Berry
Matt Berry
And all of his friends, family and fans
Rest in Peace Jimmy Sullivan and know that you inspired many
January 1st, 2010 at 05:13am