GOD DAMMIT.

How is it that whenever I find myself in the same house as this guy, for any period of time, it ends in CANOODLING.

Yes, I have dated him. Twice. I thought he was over this?! I know I am...

The boy seriously dates everyone. He has asked out three of my good friends, though only one said yes, and has had about a dozen more girlfriends besides them; everyone else, he wishes he could date. It's like he literally cannot resist girls his age.

One of the girls he hasn't dated made a bet with him that he couldn't be without a girlfriend until 2010. That was about 3 months ago; he did it, though apparently it was torture.

And suddenly, I, his ex twice-over, am his first pick? LOLWUT.

Seriously. I'm not all that. I'm good at a lot of stuff, not gonna lie, but I'm overly critical and something of a gossip hound, and I'm really not hot or anything. So why he keeps going back to me is a mystery. >.<

And of course, it's one of those things where no actual asking-out was involved, so I'm pretty much stuck with someone who wants to be my new boyfriend, and won't stop TOUCHING ME until I can decide to tell him it's not happening.

It's not like it's torture, it's not like this is ruining my life, I'm just COMPLAINING because it's FRUSTRATING and it's making me MAD.

GRR.

Happy New Year,
Bast
January 1st, 2010 at 07:38am