Why Is It That She Doesn't Exist? [How I sort of almost got to meet MCR in my dreams]

Okay, so this is a dream just so everyone is aware.

It starts out as I'm being handed money from my mom, I have to got to school, but at 10:30 am I get to leave to go see MCR. Apparently the tickets are 35 bucks and I have that all in change. I go to school and for the first couple periods I count the money to the best of my abilities. After I got a handful of coins i trade them in for paper money with my principle.

Then I leave and come across this one coffee shop place. Here is where I meet this girl with blonde hair in a bun and tells me she'd seen MCR many times. I ask her questions while she laughs and says to not worry and that it'd be an awesome show. Then she gets this drink, I forget what she calls it but she says she can't have it cause she can't swallow chocolate. i drink it happily.

Then she and i remember we don't have cameras, we want to go back home to get them but we can't, the show is going to start soon.
All the while this is a pretty decent dream, and we're heading out to go see MCR.....and I wake up.

This isn't my first MCR related dream, but I always wake up before I meet them. Or it's not actually them it's some weird cover band in a candy shop.

It's not that interesting as I retell it, but damn. I actually liked that girl and I hoped we could've been friends.
I hate those dreams.
January 1st, 2010 at 06:45pm