New Year's Resolution [2010] What's Yours?

I hate my life, that's all I can say =]

This Christmas and New Year I was in New York with [almost] everyone I care for/love. It wasn't as fun as I thought it was going to be. I mean, the snow, the shopping, and the count down for New Year was fun but there was something missing. I couldn't point my fingers on what it was. Now I'm back here in boring California and I still haven't figured out what was bothering me. Anyways, I'm here for my crap/new year's resolution.

1. I want to stop procrastinating. I used to do this a lot and I hate being stressed out so I really really want to change this attitude.

2. Be more organized. I always lose my things and I used to always leave my room messy but now I kinda bought new stuff for my room so I can organize it better.

3. Wake up early and don't be late for school. Not that I'm always late but most of the time I would wake up at around 4:30 AM then get ready for school. It normally takes me about an hour to take a shower, put on my stupid uniform, then dry my hair so it'll be around 5:30 when I'm ready to leave. I don't eat breakfast so I don't have to worry about that. It'll take me about an hour and a-half or more to get to school when there's no traffic cause I live really far from my school. My mom wanted me to go to that school cause it's closer to her work and it's more convenient for her. Then when I get to Glendale it'll be around 7 AM. I'm gonna have to stop at my uncle's apartment to pick my cousin up and drop him off at his school then finally go to my school so it'll be around 7:45 when I get there. I don't like being there by that time. I prefer being there exactly when they open the gate, which is 7:30 AM.

4. UPDATE MY STORIES ON MIBBA MORE OFTEN I never update my stories anymore because of school I'm always busy but this year, I'm going to manage my time and actually update.

I'm done with mine. What's yours? Care to share? If you don't want to then you don't have to XP.

I'm just having some fun.
January 3rd, 2010 at 01:35am