Before The Possibilities Came True...

Title's a line from A Little Piece Of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold, I'm listening to the Self Titled album as I write this, and well yeah, decided to use that as the title.

I'm still pretty cut about Jimmy's death, the pain is still fresh in my heart. Why? So young, only 28, and he's gone! He was a-fucking-mazing. I've been lookin at picz and reading tribute poems and such to him all day, and been cryin' my eyes out.

I know he wouldn't want me to be so sad, as A Little Piece Of Heaven goes;

Everybody's gotta die sometime...
But baby don't cry...


Okay, so the song itself is pretty fucking evil, like, ultra nasty, but it's still great, and has some great lines. Jimbo, I know you're up there, rockin' the big man's house in your Afterlife. Rest in peace bro, I'll join you someday.

Deepest sympathies to Leana, I know you'd be hurting most of all. I wouldn't know what it's like to have your love die, but I know what it's like to lose someone you love. My prayers are with you, and all who were close to Jimmy.

Though you're dead and gone believe me, your memory will carry on...

Yeah I know those are MCR lyrics, but I don't care nor give a fuck!
It's my own personal message to him!

God, I can't wait until this hurt, this pain goes away. Jimmy is at peace now, and I know he's watching over us all pleading for us to dry our eyes and smile. He'd just want us to smile and be happy. But a world without such an amazing person is no world at all. I mean sure, we still have Matt, Syn, Zacky and Johnny. Not to mention My Chem are still around. But Jimmy was legendary, and it's gonna take some time for me, and every other fan out there, to heal.

Dear God; The only thing I ask of you is to take care of Jimmy, for we are much to far away...

Man I'm so freakin' depressed :(

Until next time,
So long and goodnight xoxo

P.S. To those accusing me of speculating, I never said Jimmy's death was drug related, nor am I assuming. I simply said that if it was, then I would be able to accept that and not think of him any differently. Also note that I said "Regardless of whether his death was drug-related or not, James was an amazing drummer."
I might not have been a fan as long as some people have, but in the short time I have been, I have come to know Jimmy as a really incredible, amazing person, and I would never think of him any other way.
January 3rd, 2010 at 03:46pm