HAS MASTURBATION LOST ITS FUN???

I really don't get it. Why is everyone so scared to talk about masturbation?

I mean really. It is a perfectly natural thing, it’s not gross! and it is actually an incredibly safe alternative to actually having sex. No chance of STDs or getting pregnant. Because you masturbate does not mean you are “not good enough” because you can’t get the real thing, and if you are in a relationship, it does not mean you are unhappy with your current sex life.

You see, I had this conversation on the way back from the beach yesterday with a friend of mine, and we have talked about everything from suicide to drinking to what Billie Joe Armstrong did yesterday and basically everything else. But yesterday for the first time the subject of masturbation came up because of the song Right-Hand-a-Rama by the Network, and how hilarious and awesome it is. And somehow it came out that she has NEVER had an orgasm.

(If you don’t want to see anymore about this, because I am not going to be gross but I will be blunt, don’t go on reading…)

See, I had never thought about this at all. It never even occurred to me before whether she has or not. I am pretty much the opposite where I might everyday. And I started very young. About 6% of people actually start masturbating before the age of 6.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation

So I go on Mibba, and I find that there is never any serious talk about it when there are a million cases of very detailed slash stories (yesyes, me included). Ironic isn’t it?

Billie Joe is obviously not afraid to talk about it...
May 29th, 2007 at 05:17am