mibbian reputation

Equals nil. None. Zero.

I'm not really recognised on Mibba, tbh...not that I care, I don't mind drifting from journal to journal, profile to profile annonymously...I'm content with that. I haven't really earnt any type of reputation on Mibba. I'm not a particulary good writer and I guess I don't post articles or anything. My writing is somewhat, well crap and unfinished and not good enough to post on Mibba, then again sifting through the endless reels and drabbles of stories on here I wouldn't be surpised if simply posting "Mary had a dog, his name was Carpet and he had the shits like a bitch on Christmas day after being fed chocolate." with perfect grammar, a funky layout and a seemingly original 'plot' would be better than most of the crap I've found.

I don't mind Fanfictions, but when it's the same plots. Take the standard Frerard as an example: Gerard loves Frank and has been jizzing over him for fuck knows how long, but Frank is Mikey's best friend and by being gay with his brother...whoa. So they pretend that nothing's up, let the sexual tension rise, Gerard's on drugs and is a little aggressive at times, this hurts Mikey's feelings. Only Frank can get through to him. Frank has a go at Gerard, Gerard shoves his tongue down Frank's throat... Frank says: this is wrong! A purple martian invades NJ and tries to kill everyone, they realise this is the only time they'll get to fuck... so they do.

Okay, so maybe not the whole purple martian thing, but the rest of it, you can pretty much find in every MCR Frerard shiz... they're literally like the above, also unrealistic and just because we know every detail of every memeber of the goddamn band's face anyway does not mean you can leave out description! You're worse than Stephenie-fecking-Meyer! Okay, I will not compare amature authors to Stephenie Meyer 'cause I doubt anyone with no imagination who writes a simple shitty Frerard could sell worldwide...and let's face it Steph, well she's alright, she's gotten better with time. And she makes an effort and hasn't used too much Interview with a Vampire.

I'm gonna stop bitching... but you see where I'm coming from? I don't know why I'm in a bad mood. Maybe it has something to do with my parents being at eachother's throats continuously? Fuck knows why!!

Do you believe in ghosts? I swear my house is haunted... it was my grandma's before. Hmm... she's dead now- she didn't die here but ah well..

Sorry for being a bitch, but the lack of decent writing to read is annoying me. No one will read this so it doesn't really matter about my opinion. It;s not just Frerards I'm attacking...it's all the useless shit that gets posted.

Hmph.
January 4th, 2010 at 01:15am