What can I say?

My fingers want to type, but my mind is completely closed. I'm feeling a bit antsy as well, but that's probably because I'm worry about a friend of mine. A friend that even before we'd actually exchanged words I felt a connection too. He's just one of those guys that you care about very much, but despite the strong feeling there's no way that the two of you can be together. Like...a best friend I suppose that I don't rely on, though I put myself out there for him because he relies on me.

He's got one of those shit girlfriends that tells everybody she loves him very much and his thankful for his presence, but does the hanky panky with two different people months apart. Even though he can be very open with his sex life o.O but when he wants to be, he can be sweet and he makes me laugh. So why in the world would she do that to him?

I told him it even breaks my heart to hear that she's done that to him, for the second time. She's made it very obvious that she's no good for him and doesn't deserve him. When I told him it broke my heart, he said;

"Well go figure."

I rose my eyebrow, since I wasn't certain how to take that. I feel so sorry that this happened. I'd give him advice, but I feel like that's the worst thing to do. He doesn't need it, even though he's told his myspace posse he doesn't know what to do.

Whew...brow sweat.

My christmas present from my boyfriend is beautiful. It's a sapphire (his birthstone, since they didn't have an amethyst *gasp*) with little diamonds surrounding it. It's a necklace, with a very delicate chain. I like it better then the gaudy ring he bought me almost four months ago. I'll wear it all the time.

Do you have anyone in your life that is of the opposite sex that you have such a deep connection to, but you don't think about dating them because they aren't yours to date?
January 4th, 2010 at 05:46am