2009 & 2010

2009 accomplishments:

I went to: England, Spain, Holland, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Denmark, Portugal.

I partied like crazy.

I made new good friends that I hope will stay.

I got to see lots of people I love that live really far from me.

2009 disappointments:

I got grounded and lost my dad’s trust.

I realized that some of my so called friends were actually hypocrites.

I made way too many mistakes.

I didn’t help some of my friends as much as I actually wanted with their mistakes.

Conclusions:

I liked this year. It felt productive. I may regret some shit but I think I wouldn’t change anything.

Yes I messed up, so what? you did it once too. And that’s how you learn. Falling and standing up again.

Ive heard from many that 2009 was a shit.

But I’m saying bye bye 2009 I really liked you I learned a lot from you.

So yes 2010 finally came.

I’m glad I got to celebrate the new year with my cousin. I get to see her just once a year if I’m lucky. She teaches me a lot of shit. I love her.

So yeah. I hope 2010 brings lots of good feelings and happiness.Since 2009 ended really sad.

I don’t want more drama. 2009 was enough.

I want to live like I’ve never before.

I dont want to make so many mistakes.

Even tho I probably will.

I want this year to be good. I want to find good friends and meet new people that will make my days brighter.

New year New life.

I’m starting from 0. And I want this year to be even better than 2009.

If the world ends, I want to die happy. I want to die without regrets and lots of accomplishments.

So 2010 Lets get this party started!

- Luthiem
January 4th, 2010 at 03:36pm