So the whole xmas vacay, I read nothing but Harry Potter....and I'm a twilight fan.

So when I was ten years old Harry Potter put a spell on me and captured my attention. Then when Twilight came out I read the books and fell madly in love with Edward (Of course). For three years my obsession with twilight has made twilight lovers hate twilight. I couldn't seem to get enough of those books, and like any other teenager girl here I couldn't but help compare my self to Bella.
Then during christmas break I was really bored, so I flipped threw the channels and saw the whole "Harry Potter" weekend on ABC family. That's when I thought, "Why not have the marathon now?" So I pulled out all my Harry Potter movies -Half-Blood Prince is the shit ;)-
and watched all the movies. I couldn't help but be pulled into the story line again, after the moves were done I pulled out my HP books and read them all! Well not quite I'm on the Deathly Hallows.
Now that I'm reading Harry Potter, I'm like "What the fuck is so great about Twilight that takes over this awesome story?" JK Rowling is the bomb! She's an amazing writer, and now I hate the fact that they compared Stephenie Meyer to being the next JK Rowling. Hells no! JK Rowling is a genius coming up with all this stuff.
I have this friend who LOVES Harry Potter, so I thank her for reminding me what is Great! and what is alright -like the Twilight series-.
So I Lorraine Rojas, declare my love for Harry Potter on! I love me some Ron -Rupert Grant is the hottest thing out there!- hehe ;)
Thanks Tana! lol.
January 4th, 2010 at 05:56pm