Much Too Young to Fall

Okay, there’s probably hundreds of these, but my mind’s been swarming since I got the news.

Jimmy’s death just isn’t clicking with me. Last night, I sat in my room and stared at my many Avenged Sevenfold posters, trying to make out exactly what a natural cause is when you’re only twenty-eight. It just doesn’t make sense.

Jimmy was the drummer of all drummers. He seemed like the kind of guy that you knew would be there to crack you up, if you truly needed him. I know that every time I watched videos with him in them ([youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuNoeQCRk34]The Rev Goes Kung Fu[/youtube], [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCXMFk14w0]The Rev Chases a Duck[/youtube], All Excess and LBC) I couldn’t stop myself from smiling like a retard.

Even thinking about it now, I just feel like he’s going to pop up on national television and announce that it was all just a hoax—that someone was lying about it to get publicity, but I know it’s not going to happen. I just want to believe that it will happen.

Jimmy’s going to live on in our hearts; I know this. A quote from Jinxed’s profile proves this: ”Every time I hear the thunder, I'll hear you rocking out in your little piece of heaven. I hope it storms everyday.” proves it.

My best wishes go out to Leana, the Sullivan Family and the rest of Avenged Sevenfold during this tragic time…

Rest In Peace, Rev. Keep on rocking out in your new heaven and know that you were the best there ever was.

I just wish there was more to say from me… I’m just so dumbfounded.

***By the way, I only found out about this last night because I was out of state and didn't catch any news programs about it.
January 5th, 2010 at 12:25am