15 Solid Reasons to Get Drunk Tonight

I took this from a facebook group I'm in. It's funny and I wanted to have it to remember because it is so true! Ladies may swap number 14 to bloody action flicks you can roll your eyes too because it's so predictable.

15 SOLID REASONS TO GET DRUNK TONIGHT!

1-If you don't drink that booze, by God, someone else will.

2-The brewing industry alone employs 1.7 million people that that's a lot of mouths to feed.

3-Your favorite bar stool needs just one more sitting to break it in.

4-This is the one and only night your soul mate will wander into the bar. Seriously.

5-Without your brilliant wit and charm all those poor bartenders will be so dreadfuly bored.

6-Dude, after what you did last time, you gotta go back out there and explain yourself.

7-It's far better to have a good time you won't remember than a dull one you will.

8-You can bet something really important and worthy of celebration happened on this day at sometime or another.

9-Churchill and FDR got drunk, Hitler didn't. So what are you, some kind of Nazi?

10-If you don't you'll wake up in the morning all bright eyed and busy tailed-who the hell wants to go through life acting like a goddamn squirrel?

11-Your friends can't have a good time without you.

12-Your friends might have a good time without you.

13-Your lawn is so much more comfortable when you're loaded.

14-Your girlfriend has rented a bunch of chick flicks you can snuggle to.

15-Your boss gets all wierded out when you get drunk during the day.
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:32pm