NO! It can't be! No, really it can't.

Dear not so private journal,

I am bored. Have you ever been so bored that you started playing out scenarios in your head that never happened but could happen one day... even if it is extremely unlikely?
A couple days ago I was about to fall asleep when I started to think about how I would feel if my two best friends died in a tragic car accident. Well... I cried for over an hour. I mean actual tears with painful heartfelt sobs. I swear, I thought I would die. I had to remind myself every two minutes that it wasn't actually true, that’s how into it I got. I felt totally alone and depressed just thinking about what it would be like if they weren't around. I've also played out similar scenarios with my parents, all of my siblings, and both friends separately, and some other random people, oh and my dog. Out of all those people the scenario that hurt me the most was of my two best friends dying. If they were both gone I would have no one in the world that I trust 100%, no one that could support me in times of need like my two best friends, I would have no real friends. Anyways... before I get off track...
Am I the only one who pretends that someone is dead just to see how I would react, how I would feel and to find out just how much that person really means to me? What kind of scenarios do you imagine? What scenario makes you the happiest? What scenario makes you the saddest? I want to know. Please comment.

Sincerely,
Rochelle
January 5th, 2010 at 03:57am