Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Part of me feels like I'm failing the memory of The Rev by not being able to be there for any of his memorials, or being able to put my grief into words, but I am trying now. I wish I could have been in the lucky few to get to meet him or even see them play live. Some may call me a part time or fake fan because of these things but never ever have I been disloyal to the group A7X. Being one of the only fans in my home city to have been there since Sounding The Seventh Trumpet came out. It has been hard having to deal with Jimmy's death alone in a way. Sure I have amazing friends online that love you guys and miss him but its not the same as having someone right there you know? Their power and talent with music pushed me to access my creative drives in writing, singing, dancing, acting and so much more. Avenged Sevenfold as a group has touched so many people in numerous ways, not just through their music but their antics and love of their fans and friends the Avenged Family as a whole.

The world has lost a Drumming God let there be a Moment Of Silence as we remember The Reverend Tholomew Plague. He may be one of those "gone too soon" celebs but I will continue to think of him for the rest of my days. His humor, amazing lyrics, kind heart and so much more will help us all cope. He is at peace and that is all we can ask. He is watching over every single person that knew him personally and those that knew him just through his music. Even with that it will take time for us to get used to never seeing you again or hearing your amazing music captivate us anymore.

The thought repeating in my head: I still cant believe you are gone. You were the best drummer in the world and it will never be the same with you gone. Nothing will replace the void left from your loss, for there can only ever be one Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan.

I also have a new found love for Thunderstorms with him helping from the big drum kit in the sky.

My heart goes out to the Avenged family. In particular the guys and Leana.

I just wish I could be there. To help the guys and Lee.

In his memory and the guys I am planning on getting a tattoo sleeve done for them. I also plan on going to Huntington Beach in Feb from the 9th-11th so I am there for his birthday so I can say goodbye since I can't make it to any of the memorials being held before then.
January 6th, 2010 at 11:42am