Heterosexual Questionaire

Note: I did not make this

-- What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

-- When and how did you first decide that you were heterosexual?

-- Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you'll grow out of?

-- Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

-- Isn't it possible that all you really need is a good gay lover?

-- Heterosexuals have histories of failures in gay relationships. Do you think that you may have turned to heterosexuality out of fear of rejection?

-- If you've never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you wouldn't prefer that?

--To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?

--Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you don't try to force it on me. Why do you people feel compelled to seduce others into your sexual orientation?

-- If you choose to nurture children, would you want them to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face?

-- The great majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you really consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?

-- Why do you insist on being so obvious, and making a public spectacle of you heterosexuality? Can't you just be what you are and keep it quiet?

-- How can you ever hope to become a whole person if you limit yourself to a compulsive, exclusive heterosexual object choice and remain unwilling to explore and develop your normal, healthy, God-given homosexual potential?

--Heterosexuals are noted for assigning themselves and each other narrowly restricted, stereotyped sex roles. Why do you cling to such unhealthy roleplaying?

-- Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?

-- With all the societal support marriage recieves, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?

-- How could the human race survive if everyone were heterosecual, considering the menace of overpopulation?

-- There seems to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed with which you might be able to change if you really want to. Have you considered aversion therapy?

-- Do heterosexuals hate and/or distrust others of their own sex? Is that what makes them heterosexual?

Just something to think about. Not meant to offend anyone, of course.
January 7th, 2010 at 01:46am