I'm going to be hated by so many people

So, I 'm getting back with my ex. The d**k who left me for a freshman girl and then beat me up. I know it's a horrible decision, but I dunno. I'm not doing it out of fear that he'll do it again or anything, but I feel like I need him even though everyone says I don't. He was really the only one I could tell stuff to. He listened when no one else would.

This is how we started talking again...

The only person who stayed friends with both of us after he left me was Jessica. Over break, I was texting with her and she was being really weird. She was going on and on about how hot he is which she NEVER does. I called her out on it and she did that really awkward thing where you quit talking with someone when they've found you out.

About a week later, she texts me asking if I really did get a christmas present for him. I said yeah, and she says she wants to get me my best friend back. She said that I should call him up or message him on Myspace. I told her to have him call me because it's his turn. I've tried to talk to him, but he never tried to talk to me. I didn't want that to happen to me. I also didn't expect him to want to talk to me. I didn't think I would get my best friend back at all.

This Tuesday, she sends me a text saying "He doesn't wanna talk to you on the phone." So, I was like "F**k him. I'm gonna shove a cactus up his butt sideways and force him to drink the juice with his nose hairs." Then she sends me another text saying "He wants to talk to you in person." I told her no because of what happened last time I saw him. I wanted to talk to him on the phone first to see if I could trust him or not. She said something about he still loves me blahblahblah. We talked that night, and yeah. We're not back together, but he wants to talk in person. I'm seeing him this weekend, and bringing someone with me just in case something happens.

That girl he left me for is flipping stupid, though. She went and got him an iPhone for their one month. He left her after two months. She just wanted him for his looks. I wanted him for him and not his looks. He's actually changed. He's quit the weed, stopped smoking as much, went back to school, and he's started looking for a job again. I'm really proud of him.
January 8th, 2010 at 01:09am