It Really Sucks Cause You're Awesome At Writing

Have you ever read a really good story?
Like one that is so good you wanted to personally hug the author?
I have plenty of times, and you know what I hate the most?
When they turn out to be the biggest a**hole you could ever meet.

For example, there's this story on LJ I'm reading, and I love it so much.
It's different and I think about it so often.
So i checked the author's profile to see when updates were going on (it's been since July of 0'9 so yeah..major need of update.)

And all I saw were posts about how they don't accept friends at all.
How every other post was this person using people who friended them for their stories and saying "Unfriend me now I told you b*tches I don't accept friends"
Or their about post is about no matter what you say they don't care and will never friend you or talk to you even if you like their stories.

Now, they way I worded it, it isn't super bad, but I have met people worse. I mean, they're amazing authors but I end up disliking them for how they treat others.
It reminds me of when I was 11 years old and freshly new to writing online.
I had a crush on Gerard Way back then (major crush) and I wrote a stupid lovesick poem about it.

An author of my favorite stories made journals about me being stupid and unwanted in MCR fans. I was a kid, she was 16, what did she expect from me? It didn't make me like the band any less. Another reason why I respect younger fans [although that's another journal.]

So, have you ever read a story to find out the author is nothing like you imagined?

P.S. I apologize to any person I've stopped talking to because of it.
I'm certain she knows who she is.[You are on my friends list still] I would talk to you personally, but I'm too afraid to confront you myself.
January 10th, 2010 at 12:30am