Why do they do this?

So today I was just out an about in the city and I walked into this store that sold like old dolls and things, because I know that my grandma loves them, and I thought what a great present. So I walked in and saw a doll that I knew she didn't have would love so I grabbed the box and walked towards the counter.

I placed it down and the old lady at the counter just gave me the most disgusting, horrified look I'd ever seen in my entire life. I knew why though, but still.

I am 16 nearly 17 but I have been told I could pass for 18-19. I was wearing a pear of black skinny jeans, a black and white studded belt through the loops and a large black studded belt underneath, obviously not in the loops. I had a black Vengeance University shirt on, it was originally a t-shirt but I fucked with it and cut the sleeves away and made it into a scoop neck tank, looks rad by the way. I had a pair of 'Dorothy (Wizard Of Oz)' type heels on and I had a Vengeance University necklace on; along with my banging hair and make-up.

She actually looked frightened of me. She put the doll through and I paid for it and as I was about to leave, do you know what she asked me...? No, I'll tell you.

"Are your parent's proud of what you've become?"

I was shocked. I actually didn't know what to say so I laughed, shook my head mockingly and left. It was the strangest part of my day. That and running into Nick Nat' from The West Coast Eagles. Though I know him personally so it wasn't that weird.

But Far Out!

xoxo Jasper
January 10th, 2010 at 06:55pm