I had the weirdest dream two nights ago.....I woke up crying and out of breath.

I finally found him. I can’t stop smiling or laughing, this is all so new to me. I sit on the floor and he wraps his arms around me, I drop my head back and feel his cheek on my head. I can feel his heartbeat against my back; it beats unevenly and very fast, just like mine. He twines his fingers with mine; I stare at our hands amazed on how warm they feel. I blink my eyes, and now he’s leaving, I blink again and it’s the next day. I miss him so much, but the warnings in my head keep telling me to stay far. My heart beats fast, adrenaline pulses threw my veins. I check my phone, no messages or calls. I start to panic and wonder if it was all a dream. Then someone honks outside, I rush to the door and see my man. I couldn’t stop the way my heart started to jump for joy, or the smile that spread across my face. He was here. Then he looks everywhere but me, and say’s he’s leaving. He walks away, but turns around for one last hug. I wrap my arms around his neck, inhaling his scent. Then he pulls away, he smiles and walks into the night. I close the door and look in the mirror. It’s not me I see, it’s someone new. Her face is pale, her eyes are red, and a single tear falls from them. I can see how she cringes with every heart beat, I want to embrace this girl, but every time I spread my arms, she does the same. Her face disappears as I fall on my knees and cry into my hands. I finally had him.....and I let him slip away.

Werid right? I haven't stopped thinking about it since I had it. So werid.
January 11th, 2010 at 05:21pm