My weekend: getting back with the ex and my parents are mean.

This is pretty much Saturday only.

So, I met up with my ex at the mall. I brought someone with me just in case it was a setup. It wasn't. He really wanted to get back together.

We talked first about what ruined us in the first place. We both tried to piss the other one off to make ourselves feel better. We made the agreement to talk to each other about our problems.

He also told me how gross the girl he left me for was. She's hot, but is just gross. He said she has really crusty feet, dyes her pubes, and is a horrible kisser. Like he kissed me like she kissed him. I feel really sorry for him.

Also on that same day, my mom was going to get me an iTouch. After she dropped me off to see my ex, she went to Best Buy to get it. She texted me saying they didn't have any more left. When she picked me up, I found out that she got one for herself. I was mad and told her it's not right to make someone all excited about something and then not do it. Then my dad started calling me greedy and stuff because I got a laptop and guitar for Christmas. I wouldn't have been mad if I didn't get them because no one told me that I was going to get them. I just asked, I wasn't expecting my parents to get them for me.
January 11th, 2010 at 10:43pm