"I'm sorry, I could never drink that; it looks like poop water." "WOW! You think just like me!" "...Thank you?"

I think I should never make coffee ever again. It always looks like poop water. Don't ask on how I know what poop water looks like.

So... how have your guy's (or is it guys') vacations have been? Mine has been pretty good - bloody fantastic, actually. Lemme give you a run down.

12/24/09 - MY BIRTHDAY! 18, to be exact. I learned how to cook, and got a surprise cake. Watched Paranormal Activity with family and friend. The movie went on until 2:30 in the a.m, and no one really wanted to sleep - so we talked about spritual stuff and schnazz like that. Then, about at 3:30, my mom comes up to the attic and scares us all to death, cause we thought a sprit was there. Turns out the weird noise she made was her brushing her teeth; very scary at night. About a half hour later, we decide to take a look at all the lights in town. So, the six of us, Deya, Tawsif Bhai, Tashrif, Rafa Apu, Allam, and I, pile into Tawsif Bhai's mom's car and just go around town looking at the lights with the radio blasted on high. I don't think I've regained my hearing after that night.

12/25 - Technically, we came in at about 5:00 - 5:30 in the morning, where TB's dad cathces us whilst going to work. After most of us run for our life, we try to sneak in, but the rowdy boys decide to stomp up the stairs, almost waking my parents and TB's mom. Rafa Apu leaves, taking her car, and Deya an I go to the living room - where my aunty from South Dakota was sleeping. She wakes up, demanding to know what we were doing till that time, but we keep silent. In the morning, everything is found out, but no parents care because they've done the same thing - except with a boat, in a village, in Bangladesh. We go to a housewarming party at night.

12/26 - I am put in charge of babysitting my 3 year cousin, his 7 year old brother, and the rest of the little kids. Unpleasant things happen - the baby refuses to wear a diaper, and moons me for 10 minutes till my grandma tells him to wear his diaper.

12/27 - 12/31 - I have no clue what happens. The days and nights just blend in together to make a mess.

12/31 - New Years Eve, celebrated at Deya's house. We throw candy once the New Year happens, and my 7 year old cousin thought candy was falling from the ceiling. It was so cute.

1/2 - 1/3/10 - Go to New York.

1/4 - today - School. So overwhelmed. Was supposed to have a snow day on Friday, but the weather man over hyped it.

So, I'm also gonna put some New Year's Resolutions:

1.) Be a better Muslim.
2.) Stop using the computer so much.
3.) Speak up in class more.
4.) Go on a road trip.
5.) Visit all my friend's colleges - once we get in.
6.) Go to college.
7.) Take a chill pill occasionally.
8.) Do some more art.
9.) GET A JOB.
_______________________________________________________________________
I'm gonna do what Jinxeh does - My Video of the Day

January 12th, 2010 at 01:05am