Can you see, What I see?

Okay, so i can see spirits...Ghosts, as many of you may call them. Call me crazy and say I'm lying. That's your opinion.. Not mine. I'm not lying, but sure I am crazy.. (at times) ...I can see semi hear...When I want to and concentrate I can.. and sense. I'm not the only one I know that can.. I have family members.. (My grandma) and my Bestfriend. Both of them are Empaths, and it's great to know I'm not alone...

This is something my grandma told me... To me and many others on a comment on one of my poems, if you want to ask her something.. Or want to know something from either her or I, ask.. i don't advise you comment on her profile she won't comment back, tell me and comment on here and I'll get to her.. k?

Okay.. so I have to admit to my own 'abilities', the boss said so. However, I am a lot older then the rest of you and if you guys think you catch shit for telling people about your abilities wait until you try it when you are much older! However, I do have a few experiences and information I can share to help you guys grow more comfortable with your abilities and the things that you see, hear and feel. You and only you can control your abilities. Do not let others make decisions about your abilities. If you feel you need a break from what you are seeing and hearing tell the spirits you need a break, or if there is one that scares you tell it to go the heck away. Be forceful and tell it to take a hike, forever! Be very, very careful about using a spirit board, Ouiji Board. Yes, I have used them but I don't "hear" spirits directly and have not used one for about 30 years. It, the board, is a doorway that may let negative spirits into your life. Do not open that door! I'm an Empath... I feel everything!!!!!!!!!!! It makes it very difficult to be around strangers and even some people I have known for quite a while. Their voice says one thing, or nothing, but the rest of them screams at me. Places also have a feel all their own and has a lot to do with the people in them at the time as well as those that remain from past tenants.
So, lesson number one: learn to control your gifts. You will never block them out completely but you can learn to keep them from running your life. Remember that you have the control! 99.9% of the sprits just want to talk to someone, need some help, don't know they are dead, or may be a spirit guide who is actually there to protect and guide you. Try asking them what they want. You may be very plesantly surprised by the answers.
Okay... I'll shut up now. If anyone wants more information just post here and I'll help as I can. Okay Sam?
Granny

Thats all she'll say... want to know more, and just ask.. Alright... Bye people.
January 14th, 2010 at 02:02am