Mibba was so unforgiving...

I am so freaking angry, two days ago, I sat at the computer all day long, all freaking day, trying to focus on this update for my Adam Lazzara story and finally about 11:30 at night, I am able to focus on the story because I'm just like, "Well, I want to post before I go to bed, so people can read my story from the morning on and I'll check my comments later tomorrow night and update again, if I have the inspiration"

So I was writing all this stuff, and it was coming together beautifully, like it was the best, it was like eating homemade rolls or something straight from the oven, so their still hot and so freaking delicious. And I was also on Facebook at the time, doing some stuff over Farmville or something stupid like that, and I see that my friend is on FBIM (Facebook IM), and so this dude just broke up with my best friend, and I don't hate him or anything, and so I feel the need to talk to him and show him I'm not angry. I mean, just because he broke up with her doesn't mean I get to be a total f*cking douche to him for no reason at all, because it was a good, clean break up and a wise decision because he felt they were getting a little to serious and he realized that he's still young and he needs sometime to rethink what he thought he was so sure of before.

And so I'm talking to him, on the desktop computer, might I add, which is really slow. And so I go back to my update's tab and start typing, waiting for him to reply, and when he does, I go back to Facebook and talk with him a little more, and I click back on the update page. Well, what do you know, some how I accidentally made the page go back!

So, I press the "Forward" button and sit there praying that it save all my hard work, and when I look after it's done loading. Everything is gone, and I mean everything. I was so mad and now I want to update, but I just don't have the motivation to rewrite all of that because everything I had written just isn't the same... It doesn't have that "amazing" appeal to me anymore.

But I have commentators (I hope that's the right word) waiting for me to post and it's been two days. I don't know what to do. 'Cause I'm too frustrated and upset about it to type it all back up and I'm really wanting to recall everything I typed exactly the way it was.

FML.

Sorry, had to rant a bit...
January 14th, 2010 at 06:51am