Me says...She says

Shyannekolby:What up niggas...lol...jkjk...im with my step sister for the first time in well ever...(not really)...been a long time since i seen her.Shes bad ass.

Ethel(ET):Did any of u guys celebrate national no pants day?I fuckin did,and it was awesome!The only thing is that I felt a daft in places I should never feel drafts.except if ur one of those people who fucks outside.

Shyannekolby:What the fuck,,who would fucking fuck outside,thats just fucking sick you sick son of a bitch.....sorry people we have a weeee bit of a trets disorder...haha...O.o...but seriously who would do that?

Ethel(ET):I would,in fact I fucked in worse places,like,a basement. you have to be all weird and fuck on something soft........baby.

Shyannekolby:baby?????O.o...dont start getting friskie on me now...lol...jkjk...seriously though thats just weird....but i forget sometimes YOU ARE WEIRD oh my fucking god did any of you see that white bunney rabbit run across the screen...or was that just me?O.o..aw well:)

Ethel(ET):*stares at invisable bunny*I shall name you Stanely!*chases bunny around,thens gives up*Fucking Jackass bunny rabbit!

Shyannekolby:Watch your motherfucking mouth you stupid son of a bitch cock sucker ass hole whore....wow....i need medication for this ethle does butshe calles them happy pills...lol...*thinks really hard about what to sya next*...i got nutthin:(

Ethel(ET):They makes me Happys,shut up,Kolby Vick!

Shyannekolby:kolby vick...lol...shyannekolby veronica...smart...this is getting boring to me how bout you?

Ethel(ET):yep,lets get off and let the people wallow in our words........*gets u and breaks windows for no apparent reason,then leaves*

Shyannekolby:where did she go?????why is my window broke...damn...for a little fat girl shes fast...shes like speedy gonzales with donutes:)good thing she cant read this*runs from ethle holding a knife*..AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethel(ET):to be continued.....if she ever makes it out of here alive.*tells white bunny to save this,then takes bunny's chainsaw and continues to terrorize step-sister,laughs maniacally*
January 14th, 2010 at 10:40pm