ATTENTION: My lovely readers who are wondering why I haven't updated in about six months and all A7X Fans...

For those of you who are bummed because I've been slacking on my stories and my work on here, I'm about to explain to you why, for real.

So you know there's a guy that's been keeping meslightly distracted lately. His name is Edward, and I fell hard and fast. Something that doesn't happen with me. I've never felt this way before, but I love it.

If I had to describe how I felt about Edward in words, it would be extremely difficult for me. I suppose, though, I can give it my best. Just know that while every word you'll read is true, these words will never be able to compare to how I'm feeling inside about him. This will be just a mere run down of my thoughts:

Edward is the most wonderful person I've ever met, without exaggerating. He has the most beautiful, selfless, intriguing, indisputable soul that I have ever interacted with.
When I wake up, he's the very first thought that enters my head and also the very last thought on my mind before it drifts off to Dreamland. Quite frankly, noone else's opinion matters about him except my own.
This boy means the world to me. He makes me smile more than ever, laugh genuinely, love whole heartedly, give without second thought, cry with my whole heart, hurt when I hurt him, and feel like nobody else has ever been able to make me feel before. He means so much more to me than any piece of materialism on this Earth.
No amount of money, no diamond, big or small, all the riches of the world could never replace how I feel for Edward. He's far too precious to me and close in my heart. If I were ever to lose Edward, by separation or by tragedy, I honestly wouldn't be able handle it. My entire world would fall to pieces.
The stars that shine in our marvelous sky at night cannot compare to how beautiful Edward is in my eyes. They couldn't even stand aside him for fear that he would outshine them. Our own stars! He is so magnificent to me in every way. So predictable, yet so very unexplainable.
He stays a mystery to me and there will always be a continuous brick wall in front of him, blocking me from being able to get inside of his head and know what he's thinking or how he's really feeling. I've accepted it, though. Maybe someday we can tear that wall down together. He'll be able to open up more to me, possibly.
Whether or not it ever happens, it will not change how I feel about him. Nothing ever will. I love him far to much, I need him far too much to ever let that happen.
Now that I've broken down my thoughts and dissected my feelings for you, I hope you have a better understanding of how Edward truly makes me feel and why I've had such a down fall on Mibba lately.
But even though you may have a better understanding, you'll never get the full story that my heart is telling. For that story cannot be told with words...

-On another note:

We all know by now the tragic death of James Owen Sullivanor Jimmy aka the Rev.

I was so sad when I found out about this, I'm not even kidding. I cried. Not much can push me to tears, but all I had to do was hear that he was dead..and I lost it. We will all miss him truly and dearly and his memory will go on forever.

Now, I know there are some here on Mibba who feel that it doesn't feel right to continue to right about Avenged Sevenfold since the passing of their beloved drummer. Those same people are also hoping that the band will just quit they're career without trying to move on some day with a new drummer. Believe me, my heart breaks at the thought of there still being Avenged Sevenfold without Jimmy as the drummer, and given maybe in some ways it would be more respectful to halt all stories of them. At least for a while.

But my opinion has always been that after someone passes, you have to find a way to let them go, but always keep their memory alive. Whether it's through their music, the music they liked, photos, stories, poems, whatever it may be.

So that's what I'm going to try and do. Start over with a fresh, brand new Avenged Sevenfold story. And yes, it will include Jimmy.

I think this could be my final break through for this huge writer's block I've been stuck out, the other reason why I haven't been writing. Like, I seriously can't even write poems and songs lately and I was writing all the time.

I've already got the title of my story planned out and I've been drafting some ideas for chapters. The name of story will be titled, "Avenged Under Sevenfold". The name became catchy to me because that would just so happen to be my user name at Playlist.com. *winks*

But this is going to be the most complex Avenged Sevenfold story, scratch that, the most complex story I have ever attempted. I'm trying to prepare myself for it. There will love, drama, tragedy, comedy (of course), heartache, a lot of emotion. It's going to be great.

I hope you'll look for it soon in the future.

I suppose this is where I'll wrap it up.

Thank you for your time! =)

Pretty Young Thing Hearts Jimmy~
January 15th, 2010 at 04:46pm