Ranting, My Brother's Stupid, And I Love My Older Sister.

Ever since my mom and her ex got divorced, my life has been a whirlwind of chaos. First, she told him that she wanted a divorce. Which was horrible. He was quite upset. He tried to get information out of me alot, and threatened to do stuff if I didn't tell him. I remember once, we, as in him, my brother, and I, were sitting out in the living room of our old house, and he was texting me (stupid, I know) with my brother's phone. He was asking me stupid stuff, and I had to explain things to him. I was listening to my mp3 player and reading. He came over and kneeled in front of the chair that I was sitting in, and took my mp3 player away. He was trying to get me to tell him whether or not my mom had found "someone else." Then, he tried to take my book away. It was a new book that I'd just gotten the day before, and he took it away from me. He then continued on and threatened to turn the water off in the morning so that I couldn't shower before school, and also threatened to lock my younger siblings and I out of the house after school the next day. It was January. I got up and told my mom, who was sleeping. The worst part was, I sat on the couch next to my little brother, and cried.

I don't even feel like explaining everything else that's happened since then. Really, it'd be far too much. But, over the summer, we finally moved out and to an apartment in another town. My little brother, Logan, stayed with us over the summer, but a few weeks before school started he moved in with his dad. It's horrible, actually. His dad isn't a good guy. And in the five-and-a-half months since he's lived with his dad, Logan has gained almost twenty pounds. That's not too healthy. Logan's also gotten really, really annoying. I know it's because he only gets to see Amaya, our little sister, and I every other week, but it's really annoying.

My older sister, Krystal, is getting married in about four months. I'm so excited. I get mad at her alot, for stupid things, usually. But I love her so so much. We're, her, her other bridesmaids, and I, going dress shopping tomorrow. I'm really excited. Mostly because I think she might be taking me to the mall afterwards. But, hey, I haven't been to the mall in awhile.

I think that's all I have to say for now. And I really think you just wasted your time reading this, but comment if you want. Haha.
January 16th, 2010 at 02:39am