If You Care About Rescuing Animals, Click Here!

Hi guys!

Obviously the point of this journal is to help rescue animals; I'm posting this... because I care!

Let me just tell you one thing; helping with animals doesn't mean that you have to adopt an animal; I admire the people that do that, and the pet we have was from the pound (I'm proud to say), but you could help by just starting pititions; donating money; or just... helping out.

Mostly the reason I posted this link was because I wanted to show people this sight.:
Here

It's a lovely animal rescue sight that I came across, and I thought why not show it to as many people as possible?
What I thought was so cool about it was that you could just help out by clicking on a simple button.:
It's the kind of sight that if you click on a button sponsors will donate money to the cause of rescuing animals...-- sorry I'm really not good at explaining all this stuff, but just please click on that button!
It won't take up any of your time, and every click counts; it really does.

LOL, I'm sorry that that sounded so cheesy, but I really care about animals, and I just thought that people should help in that cause.

Well thanks guys!

Please comment and tell me what you'll think of this?

Ella

P.S: It tells you on the sight, but this is a daily click thing; you can click every day on the button, and it'll help animals.

P.P.S: Please show this sight to as many people as possible!
January 16th, 2010 at 11:56pm