More Treckett notes!!!! :D

READ: Still not finished but more added hahaha.

Her eyes are big and brown; desperate. She curls into your side, her warm breath hitting your bare skin and you pray for sunlight. Her long brown hair curls around her face, landing on your chest and every now and then, you'll feel her lips move against your skin, mouthing words she can't say. The moon spins, the clock ticks and the sound of two hearts beating differently fills the air. While the sun rises, the sound of one lonely heatbeat throbs in your ears.
You find yourself following the sun, trying to find it's reason for existence. You think for seconds, minutes, hours, days. You stay up late at night, writing sad words you'll never say. Her soft hands rub at your shoulders. You stop writing, taking the coffee she offers. You gaze at the reflection her body casts on the mirror, your head throbbing. Your long shirt falls past her knees. She was always so short.
Her eyes pierce yours, willing you back to bed, so you follow, the permanent pens and used paper forgotten.
You decide to find the sun. You leave in the morning, a small suitcase in hand. You hate flying, but it's the quickest way to feel the heat on your skin again. Your phone rings in the middle of the flight, but you turn it off. You don't bother to check who it was.
By the time you get to Chicago, it's dark, and the stars guide your way. You call a cab and when you find the same old light blue car in the driveway, you feel some sense of hope. You hand the driver a few dollars extra, and grab your suitcase. It's shouldn't be this way. You shouldve called first, but it doesn't matter. You knock on the door, lightly, afraid that you'll wake him. It takes him less than a minute, the door cracked. A head of messy, long chesnut hair peeks out, and when his sleepy eyes widen, at the sight of you, your words get caught in your throat.
He mutters, seeing you, your messy hair and dark circles, "Travie," He pushes the door out of the way and pulls himself into you, pressing his face to your neck, and your fingertips tingle. He pulls back and stares deep into your eyes and you let him. "What are you doing here?"
You tell him you had to get away and he invites you inside. He can tell that you're tired, but when he hugs you this time, you cling back. The feel of it sends shivers everywhere. His long fingers tangle in yours, his head resting at your collarbone. You feel more alive than you have in weeks, months even. His nose skims up and down the stubble of your jaw, and you take in his messed up hair, his hazy eyes. You lean down, offering your heart. Offering yourself. You can hear his heart pounding with yours. His lips mouth what feels like, "I missed you", and you feel your skin heat.
"I switched rooms. I-I'll show you." You think, 'No, let's just stay like this,' and nod. He holds your hand to his bedroom, and you watch his lips, how he breathes. You press his body back to the door before it's opened, and skim your lips to his, asking. His lips seem to frown, at their place atop yours, as if expecting more and he pulls you closer. You stay that way for hours it seems, running your lips over his, making him breathless, arching into your touch. You're already too far gone when you taste him thick on your tongue, and your lips swell.
You dumbly try to follow his lips when they leave yours, "We could- If you wanted-" You wonder where his hands went and find them pulling at your belt buckle.
You tell him no, that you want this, and just this. He grins at that, big and beautiful, and he pulls at your neck, making your head spin. Your desperate to feel his skin as he kisses you, and you mumble his name, broken and wanting. He sheds your hoodie away, the shirt she bought you, and you grab his hands, lacing them with yours. You find his neck as his head tips back, kissing, softly biting. He sighs, and guides one of your hands to the hem of his shirt. The shirt is tight on him, your hand sliding up to meet his warm, soft skin. Your hand trails over his ribs, until you feel his heartbeat, your tongue dipping into his hot mouth. He's real, here in front of you, and it's never been this bad. Your whole body has never tingled like this.
You push the door open, and guide him to his bed, the sheets messy. It's as if you're afraid he'll break or disappear, when you gently lay him down. Your lips never stop, biting, kissing, licking. You say his name, more clearly this time, tugging at his shirt and after he sits up to pull it off, he kisses you hard, bruising your lips. There must be a full moon out, shining on his face or you're imagining things, because he's never looked this way. You stop your searching hands, your rushed lips, and stare into his eyes. You tell him, in a voice ripped from deep inside, that he's beautiful. You shed the sweatpants you didn't take off from this morning, and his jeans. He holds to you, and you kiss his chest. You want to listen to him, and tell him everything, but he's already asleep.
In the morning, his fingers are running through your matted curls, and when your eyes meet, he grins. He wishes you good morning, and you smile, reach for his hips and pull him on top of you. You reach for him, to lean down, and he kisses you, soft and lazy. Still drowsy, you start to wake up as he presses down against you, nothing but soft skin and hard curves. Your boxers meet his on the floor, and he pulls you up, but you can't stop touching his trembling thighs, his stomach, his cock. You want every inch of him to be kissed, and memorized. He takes two of your fingers into his mouth, gently sucking, and you watch him, paralyzed and amazed. You nip at his chest, licking, making the skin red and wet. He sighs, you can feel the smile against your fingers. He guides your hand down, and you stare into his eyes with something different, asking. He nudges your nose, searching for your lips, a kiss that makes you breathless. You almost forget where you are, or what you've done, like none of it matters. When you've caught your breath, he stares down at you with such concentration, his bony hands falling to your shoulders, lifting himself. As your fingers press aginst the resisitence, you kiss his chest, pushing inside. Your fingers know just where to go, where to make his body shake and tremble. His nails dig into your shoulders, and he whispers your name, pressed tight against your ear, lost with the sighs and groans. You hush him, nibbling on his jaw as you slide a third finger in. The grunt he gives sounds suprised and you take in his face, leveled above yours, his mouth gaped open, eyes locked with yours. He murmurs that he needs you, and you feel something pull at your heart, something that makes you stretch up, plunge your tongue into his open mouth. You move your fingers in and out with more force, and you've never been this turned on. It's hard to contol yourself, the way he begins rocking on your hand, cursing, his breathing ragged. You cant take anymore, sliding your fingers out, one by one. His eyes are so far gone, and you can see how much he needs you. He pecks your lips, grins, and stretches to reach the drawer next to you. His knee presses against your side and your eyes gaze down to his hips, his cock, flushed red and wanting. His attention isn't on you anymore, on getting the lube instead and it leaves you feeling empty inside. Your hand rubs at his flat stomach, sneaking down to close around his cock, running up and down slowly and you watch as his eyes flutter close, his hand stops searching, "Mmm, that's nice." You suddenly want to drop to your knees, and give him something better than this, something he deserves. You stop, but keep your hand where it is, to feel him hot and hard in your hand. He pulls your wrist and gives you the lube, murmurs, "Not too much," close to your ear. "I want to feel you." You grunt, and feel yourself thrust up. Condom, you tell him, and he shakes his head, and something twists deep in your stomach. You kiss him, tell him to put the lube on because you're just desperate to feel his hand. The slide is wet and cold, and you moan louder than necessary. His teeth let go of your lip, pushing himself up and his long fingers tangle in your hair, your face on his cheast, breathing his scent in. You grab his hips that are up, in the air, grip them as he slides down, slow, trying to take you all, nails digging in as he comes to a stop. You both moan, not artificial. You've always loved the feel of yourself, inside him, deep inside, and you look down to see yourself so far gone. It makes your whole body tremble in need, and you feel his legs tangle around your waist. He leans down from above you and kisses you, soft, your chin resting at his collerbone and his hands keeping your head still. You say stupid things when you make love to him, things you'd never otherwise admit, but it's intoxicating the way his body feels and moves. You tell him how perfect his body is, he tells you how good you feel, and you bite your lip, to keep from crying out. Your nails, scrape down the small of his back and dig into the flesh there. This gets him going, sets the fire off in his body, and you focus on his face as he begins rocking. "Trav," He murmurs, breathless. "I-" You move to bite at his neck, just for a few seconds, because you'll lose control too fast, staring into his eyes, deep, like that. He starts rolling his hips as he goes down, trying to find that spot. He's in control here, there's not much you can really do, and his hands search for yours and he squeezes your hands, his muscles clench, "Oh god, oh god-" His face falls to one of pure bliss, pure ecstacy. Right there, you finish for him and his head nods feverishly, he gulps. He pushes himself up with your hands, until only the tip remains inside of himself and you can't decide if you wanna watch yourself disappear, or his face. The most beautiful sight you've ever seen is during this, his eyes hazy, his mouth gaped open. He slams down, and lets out a helpless moan, his breath mixing with yours. He leans down to swallow your own groans, starting a rhythm as he bounces in your lap. You let loose a slur of curses, and watch as he moves up and down. His eyes are so brown, and he's so tight, the heels of his feet digging into your back. It's slow, and you watch his eyes roll as you feel him from the inside out. You're suprised he can still take you all, and your lungs are starting to burn.
January 17th, 2010 at 02:09am