I think I really like him. Too bad I'm terrible at this whole 'having a crush' thing.

There's been a massive two year boy drought in my life (kind of anyway... ) and now I suddenly have a crush on this guy and I'm like...

Arrggh!!

Cause I've basically forgotten what it's like.

But he's the nicest, sweetest, most genuine guy ever. He's one of those people that just make you feel like you can talk to them at any time about anything and they wont judge you or think any differently of you. He's one of those people that stand out amongst people and... ugghh!!

Things like this would be so much better if I actually knew what he thought about me. For now I'll just sit in frustration and wonder and try not to embarrass myself.

Because I always seem to say/do stupid things around the guys I like.

... I'm not boy-literate.

Oh well.

I have nothing else to say in this journal. I just needed to tell someone (or feel like I was telling someone) about this because I don't like telling people in my real life who I have a crush on.

Because the last guy I liked apparently 'had the personality of a piece of cardboard'. Which isn't true at all, he was really nice and really funny and actually liked me as well, but nothing ever actually came of it because... well, teenage boys can be idiots sometimes (no offense, if you are one and reading this. But you can be sometimes, usually when it's most inconvenient to be)

And now I say blaahhhh and go and have a shower for the first time in 2 days because I'm disgusting (and was just at a camp where due to the state of the crappy showers you just ended up dirtier than to begin with).
January 17th, 2010 at 03:17am