I'm so terrified of liking the player

Alright, so there's this boy that I've liked for a while named Kaleb. And yesterday was homecoming at school. I was standing there with my sister and my best guy friend, and Kaleb randomly walks up. He starts talking to us and I'm like, "Holy hell, it's Kaleb."

So then we went to sit down and Kaleb followed us and sat with us. I was majorly excited when he started talking directly at me, making me laugh and feel really good. He kept using corny pick-up lines to make me laugh and jokingly tried to hold my hand.

I mean, he was sort of kidding, but then again it was VERY obvious that he liked me. Ya know? I was so happy and I honestly thought he was gonna ask me out sometime later. I mean, I know we had technically just met a few hours earlier, but he's one of those people that can make you feel super comfortable.

We were acting like we'd known each other forever. He taught me how to slow dance out on the sidewalk and we laid on the football field and stargazed. It was kind of corny, but adorable.

So yeah, I was ecstatic...until he started flirting with my sister. It sort of broke my heart, but then again I saw it coming. He's a player, but I can't help it that I like him.

He's been texting my sis all day long, using the same lines he used on me, only better.

It just really really scares me. I don't wanna like him... But I do.
January 17th, 2010 at 05:03am