Autopsy of Babies! [You're probably sick enough to read this.] Miscreation!

By the title of my journal you either think A) I'm lying to get readers. B) A little comment on the rise of the abortion issue or C) I really have pictures of baby autopsies.

Let me say that all of the above would've been correct. Excuse me for being a bit cold or gross, but the abortion topic has brought up my love of the autopsy babies. And yes, I'm not kidding you.http://www.autopsybabies.com/morgueintro.html <--- That website will show you what it really is. I'd hate to spoil it for you and I'd love to see how many people actually go there.

Okay, okay, I know without a disclaimer I'd get yelled at from the powers that be, so don't worry they're not real babies and they don't condone any violence what so ever.
It's gross, it's sick, that's why I suggest you check it out.

I was reminded by a picture of babies in a trash can, it reminded me of when I got found my cousin Amy's autopsy baby and my Mom wanted to throw it out. Now she doesn't mind it much. It's very crafty I can tell you that much.

I personally want the feet and the hands with the razor.
But please take to mind that the people who make this stuff are doing their own version of art. Trust me, this is bound to piss some people off.

http://www.autopsybabies.com/controversy.html
Even add to the loads of grossed out comentary!
January 17th, 2010 at 03:42pm